The following people won the national competition for the 3 E-Royal SMIT prizes.
- 1st place, Renzo Plaisant van der Wal, recived his Bachelor of Science at the TU Delft with the thesis “Solar Cell Balancing” with an “excellent”.
- 2nd place, Bram Hooimeijer, recieved his Bachelor of Science at the TU Eindhoven with the thesis “Matching a Nanosecond Pulce Source to a CO2 Plasma Load” with a “cum laude”
- 3rd place, Birgit Huijgevoort, recieved her Bachelor of Science at the TU Eindhoven with the thesis “Modeling and Control of a Formic Acid Powertrain”
- 3rd place, Suzanne Janssen, recieved her Bachelor of Science at the TU Delft with the thesis “Implementatie Tesla Powerwall”
- This was decided after a public session on the 16th of march in the Goffertstadion in Nijmegen. The jury consisted, among others, of Prof. Ir. Lou van der Sluis (TUD) and Prof.Dr. Guus Pemen. The jury decided on the 1st and 2nd place. The 3rd place was decided earlier.
Prizes constisted of a certificate and a monotary award.